1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

July 16-20 NBA Summer League

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by Mike411001, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike411001

Mike411001 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey me and another teammate will be in Vegas for part of the NBA summer league. This is my first year scouting the summer league instead of playing in it. Now that I'm not playing I'd like to go out some. How hard will it be for 2-3 guys (6'9", 7'1" and 6'7") to get into the different clubs I wasn't able to go to when I was playing? I know the guy rules and all that and we won't be drinking much, just don't want to wait in the huge lines and cover and all that.

2. tapakip

tapakip Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's going to be quiet during this time period for the most part, so it shouldn't be too hard at all. I'm a dork and have never had an issue getting in midweek at any of the clubs at Palms.

Any advice for which day of Summer League looks best to watch for a fan? I plan on spending most of a day there, just haven't decided which one yet (tuesday-thursday).

3. Mike411001

Mike411001 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really like Golden State, OKC and Portland. Seem to be great teams if you just look at the rosters but we shall see. And also if you're hoping to see Anthony Davis (#1 pick) I believe he is injured and not playing, just a fyi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.