1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jubilee, Penn&Teller, or Legends in concert?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by acreinha, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acreinha

acreinha Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to Vegas first weekend in June. This is my 2nd trip there. My husband is able to get 2 free tix from his Total Rewards. Which of these 3 do you recommend?

2. Julie888

Julie888 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    P&T would be my choice. If you do decide on them, don't wait until the day of to pick them up; there are a limited number of free seats.

IMO, Jubilee was a bore and I left at mid point.

If he's Diamond, he will have more choice than these three.

3. acreinha

acreinha Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ya there are more. Those were the ones I was interested in. I think MJ Live is on the list too. Thanx for your input!

4. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you go to Penn & Teller try to sit relatively close to the stage. It's still good way up but you just can't see as well.

I saw the old Jubilee. It was cheesy but I wanted to see and old fashioned showgirl type show. Plus lots of great breasts! The reviews seem to be that the new version just isn't as good.

Super Bowl Weekend for a Bachelor Party!
  5. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The old Jubilee was awful, absolutely awful. And the reviews of the "new" one are bad. Don't waste your time or money. Yes Vegas needs a classic "old school" show but this isn't it. Vegas The Show is much better (and lots of breasts as well).

6. TomTWI

TomTWI High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To each their own. We have seen New Jubilee and Penn and Teller of the two we liked Jubilee better. As far as nice breasts, there was only one woman that would pass the pencil test not saying that's bad. Just much different than Old Jubilee.

I guess I would go with Legends because the other two didn't impress me so go with the unknown.

TomTWI

7. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've seen Legends about 5 times and never P&T or Jubilee.

8. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a thought: You can find cheap tickets for Legends; it's much harder to find them for P&T. So take the free Penn and Teller tickets; if you really want to see Legends, you can find them pretty cheap.

I will defer to others re: Jubilee. I wanted to see the old show and never got around to it. After the reviews for the new, I'm not that interested. But I've been wrong before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.