1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jubilee non-topless show?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by lithium78, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lithium78

lithium78 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anybody know if there is still a weekly non-topless show of Jubilee? They used to have it every Saturday at 7:30, but I don't see it advertised anymore and there is no longer a 7:30 Saturday show. I am going to Vegas with some females and they don't want to see a topless show but they want to see an old-style Vegas show with showgirls.

2. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmm... I don't see the "topped" version of Jubilee offered either. Perhaps they dropped it when the show changed recently.

Regardless of the above, it's still a classic show worth seeing. The production really is huge and over the top. The topless thing is neither lewd or intrusive - it's the costumes that rule the stage. It's not one of those burlesque shows where the girls/guys bend over and grind for the audience. The partial nudity is classy and beautiful. Every one of our female family members and friends we've taken to Jubilee has loved it.

Bill

3. lithium78

lithium78 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bally's just contacted me back and told me that they no longer offer the covered up Jubilee show. That is disappointing. My wife and female friends are a bit conservative that way and will not go to any show with nudity. I will have to look for another show.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.