1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jordan Winery (Alexander Valley)

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Jordan, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So since I've been going to Vegas I have found a wine that I enjoy dearly, Jordan cabernet (http://www.jordanwinery.com/). Unfortunately we cannot easily get this wine on the east coast of Canada, so I "load up" when heading back from a US trip as you can get this at most Total Wines stores in the USA.

For my birthday this year, my lovely wife purchased a gift certificate for a 3 hour wine tour for the Jordan winery (with tasting of course) for the both of us, that we will be taking the end of June when I'm in San Fran for business.

We would LOVE to make a full night out of this tour but were shocked to learn that the only way you can stay at the estate was to cash in points. (They have a reward program and you earn points for purchases which can be redeemed for the night at the estate).

We would LOVE to stay there, but virtually impossible for us to accumulate enough points to do so, hence this post. Does ANYONE know of anyone who is a member of the points program that would like to book a night for myself and my wife or if anyone personally knows the owners well enough to "make a call" and possibly they would make an exception this one time? I would of course willing to pay for this stay, weather it be to the person who books the stay on points OR the estate itself for the nights stay!

Any help, suggestions would be GRREATLY appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

2. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

I assume you've already done this but did you call and talk to them about this stay? Being a member of a number of clubs I understand why wineries like to reward their loyal customers, but maybe a little chat about how special this would be to you, the lengths you go to procure the wine, etc., might help. (And I assume you are a club member, no?) Sadly, that's the start of the high season.

However it comes down, looks like you are in for a great time!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.