1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

John Mull's Road Kill Grill

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Joe, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Christmas
  2. Vagabond

Vagabond Guest

For a place called Road Kill Grill I expected more of a joke menu with roadkill animal food names.

3. Fligster

Fligster High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I like it. Go every time in vegas. It didn't look the same as when I saw it on food network, different from what I was expecting. Gets very crowded at lunch time.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
    15th Anniversary Trip
    Pink17 ITSM Conference
  4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    YES! I had lunch there with a couple of our drivers. Very weird location... out between Cheyenne and Craig, kinda close to Decatur, but on a side-street like. These guys loved it and I enjoyed my meal. Good food, no need to dress up that's for sure. I'd go again, if I was out that way, but wouldn't make a special drive of it.

I had a pulled pork sandwich and the guys had ribs.

5. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    John Mull's Meats is actually a well-regarded place for barbecue in the Vegas area. Not only is their barbecue excellent, their butcher shop area stocks great meat (and often difficult to find cuts) at a fair price.

I personally prefer Rollin' Smoke Barbecue, but I would never say no to going to John Mull's.

6. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw that last night too. Where is it exactly? Don't want to have to take a cab when we can walk to Ellis Island from Paris.

wedding trip!!!
  7. Fligster

Fligster High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time I was there, some guys i talked to while waiting in line had taken a cab from the strip And they said it was about $40 one way. I always rent a car, takes about 20 minutes to get there from center strip area.

15th Anniversary Trip
    Pink17 ITSM Conference
  8. Fligster

Fligster High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One time when I went, they had the portable serving station setup outside, the rest of the times you went inside. On the left is the food serving area, the right is the butcher counter. It can get crowded where people have to wait outside to get into the inside line. Here is a partial shot of lunch crowd line behind me. They have picnic tables outside to eat. Sometimes there are people outside in line cause there is no room inside.

The first time you go, you will wonder if you are at the right place, since it is a dirt parking lot and from the road it looks more like a butcher / meat processing place than a place to eat.

Attached Files:

15th Anniversary Trip
    Pink17 ITSM Conference
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.