1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Job Saga: Keeps Going...

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by TIMSPEED, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

TIMSPEED Too young, Too poor, Too addicted.

Aug 8, 2013
    Modesto, CA
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I had ANOTHER interview on Wednesday...
    This interview was for a position that I interviewed for in February '13...with the same people (well, the two bosses; the job-alike guy was a different one, probably because the other one is who's job is OPEN)
    Well, funny...I had the choice is timeslots (so I'd guess I was #1 on the list going into it)
    DURING the interview, one of the bosses (3 people asked 3 questions each), said "Wow, in 16 people I've interviewed over the years for this position, NO ONE has answered that question EXACTLY correct, congrats." (It was a question about Read/Write/Modify file permissions)
    At the end of the interview, same guy was talking with me about MDM's and stuff (Cisco Prime/Meraki, AD Authentication, etc) and he also told me "You're a very talented guy."
    SO, I'm 99.9% sure I didn't get the job (the other boss said they'd let me know by the end of the week...)

What gives? BOTH interviews I've been on, the interviewERS have been VERY positive towards me...I just don't understand...Why praise me during the interview only to NOT hire me? LoL
    Luckily this district has ANOTHER position (The interview was for Tech II; they have a Tech I position open also)
    And then another district, there's two positions...so, definitely have more chances for work..but GEEZE...
    Palace Tower Suite!
    Thanks CreditKarma!
  2. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Mar 10, 2006
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Way to keep at it! If it turns out you didn't get this one, you HAVE to ask them why. I know you've tried asking before, but if this district is never going to hire you, you need to know why and also need to know if you should stop wasting your time on them. Hopefully they are just late letting you know some good news!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.