1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

JFK LAS $135 o/w

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Bernie2, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay lets get booking guys what I think to be a great fare from JFK on JB.

2. zignerlv

zignerlv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw as low as $225 r/t on last month's JB sale for Blue Plus fares.

3. greekjim

greekjim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish they flew to Vegas out of chicago

4. Clancy3434

Clancy3434 Tourist

I was able to get round trip from JFK to LAS in late September/early October, with comfort + seating, for about 250 total by using skip lagged. Non stop to Vegas, one short lay over on the way back. All on Delta.

I'm a happy camper.

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The nighttime non-stop Jet Blue Flight 777 out of BOS is $154 for a lot of dates in the winter.

6. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    An added note to BOS travelers: I see a lot of temporary price changes occur on Saturdays - Southwest and JetBlue (and probably others).

Booked a JetBlue January Friday 9:00 am non-stop this morning for $193. It may not be the lowest price that flight gets (I'm thinking maybe $179), but it's close enough. Had been $267.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  7. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not a fare note but for you fellow JB lovers, I saw on the website that JB will soon (I think early next year) have Mint service from JFK to Vegas. I am already doing the happy dance. I have been recently flying VA a lot from JFK to Vegas First Class as a treat and LOVE it, especially as I eek out every hour in Vegas and the last two trips have taken the red eye back FC. Did the matching JB Mosaic to VA Gold and it looks like I will be able to earn gold status through the end of 2017. Totally excited about that but not about VA being bought by Alaska Airlines. With Mint service between JFK and Vegas, Jet Blue is going to give the acquired VA some serious competition, even if Alaska Airlines keeps the first class VA flights to Vegas.

8. spdandpwr

spdandpwr Low-Roller

My friend booked a 99 dollar fare to Vegas one way yesterday

9. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    JFK people might want to check today. My flight dropped to $139 today. Unfortunately, it's just outside the 14 day window where I can get JetBlue to bank the difference for free.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016