1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

JEWEL nighclub - Aria: comments?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by JohnnySilk, Jun 28, 2016.

1. JohnnySilk

JohnnySilk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone been since it opened? Better or worse than Haze? We always stay at Aria and wanted to get some input for future trip. We used to do bottle service at Haze back in the day. Thanks in advance.

2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    since haze suxed it cant be worse, much better

3. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hear it's now one of hottest place... I thought Haze wasn't that bad.....there are other ones needs improvements like The Bank; it's so small.. Also need a update. I'm ahead out there end of this month...maybe I will stop by see how it is...

Bruno Mars at MC
  4. Katrina0001

Katrina0001 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're staying at Aria for the Long weekend. Do they offer comp admissions to jewel?

5. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i
    i belive moday is free for locals . its not that big and there doing good bussiness. i havent seen anything . there might be early for ladies like before midnight or 11 pm check with them but havent seen them advertise like omnia or hakasan wich hold over 5000 people so they dont mind getting people in at 10 pm knowing they will be gone by midnight drunk and broke.