1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jewel at Aria

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by 44inarow, Oct 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I posted this in the "aria updates" thread, but it's probably just as relevant (if not more so) here: http://lasvegassun.com/blogs/kats-report/2015/oct/14/new-club-jewel-to-shine-where-haze-fell-dark-aria-/

The short version is that the club replacing Haze will be called "Jewel", is scheduled to open in the spring, will be about the same size but possibly a tiny bit smaller, and will still be a Hakkasan Group property. I find the last fact somewhat surprising, since I didn't think they really had the capacity to support more clubs at this point, but we'll see. The size is interesting to me; at roughly 25,000 feet, it's about a third of the size of Hakkasan and Omnia, less than half the size of Marquee, but quite a bit larger than the other properties in the Hakkasan portfolio. Aria's website has a note about what the experience will be like "whether the headliner is a world class DJ or performer", which makes me think they might be looking to use it for live performances as well, though that's total speculation on my part.

2. RayDay

RayDay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was wondering what would go into that space. Will be interested to check it out when open!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.