1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jersey Boys Tickets

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by kel3420, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know of discounts for this show, mid February?

Thanks!

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got mine through Travelzoo but I don't see them there right now. A quick google shows a promo code of 40ACCESS to save $40 off orchestra seats but I didn't go through the process to see what it comes out to.

Keep in mind the theater isn't all that big. And what they call mezzanine seats are actually pretty good seats, it's not like you are up in a balcony. Great show.

3. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen tickets at various times on Travelzoo and also on Goldstarevents.com as well as on the board at TIX4TONITE. I prefer Goldstar if they are available. As I remember orchestra seats were about $99 but maybe cheaper now.

Jimbo338

4. TrueblueAl

TrueblueAl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas Honeymoon
  5. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Someone here mentioned a Restaurant.com Jersey Boys special. I think it was something like this: you buy a voucher for $69 and you get a $50 dinner certificate. So I would think you'd basically get to see the show for $19. Hopefully someone here will see this and shed a better light on this... sorry for being so vague.

6. 4Eyes

4Eyes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen Jersey Boys in both NYC and LV. Unless you are a serious Frankie Valli fan I would not recommend seeing it in LV. Here's why: The #1 Rule of attending a Broadway Musical is that you DO NOT SING ALONG. It is bad in NYC and awful in LV.

If you want to hear a gaggle of 65 - 70 year old spurned women sing "My Eyes Adored You" loud enough that you can't hear the cast singer, then go ahead and attend the show.

7. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  8. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That deal does exist, but the deal that heatherlovesvegas posted (and I linked to above) is a better deal. The $69 gets you front orchestra center.

The $50 restaurant.com certificate is theoretically worth $50 off, but you'd have to go to a participating restaurant. And it's not really worth $50 because the whole premise of Restaurant.com is that you pay a discounted amount for a voucher. A $50 voucher can be purchased for $10 or less. So really, using the deal gives you an undetermined seat in the mezzanine and a voucher worth $10. I think you're much better off giving up the voucher to get front center orchestra for the same price.

9. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The one I posted is only through 2/13 though.. may not be far enough out.

40ACCESS still works, makes them about $100 each.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.