1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jersey Boys show comp? Rod Stewart tickets??

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jfw831, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfw831

jfw831 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just want to be sure on this. Our vegas plans have changed because of the storm. We go next week now, we where going to see Carrot Top , well he doesn't play next week when we're there. I didn't want to see Jersey boys, when my wife called Harrah's to reschedule our rooms, while waiting she heard advertisement for jersey boys. Now she wants to see the show,,,,,bummer carrot top!!! Well, she is eligible for 2 tickets, diamond club, we used the $100.00 food credit, I thought we did, but her host verified this last week. She was told a new $100.00 in March will come. Anyway, the show tickets, I saw where Jersey Boys where not on the list,,,But I've read you have to ask and they will give those tickets also. I just want to be sure, so I don't see something I like,,, maybe Rod Stewart next Tuesday, has anyone been able to get tickets to his show from their host??

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On our recent trip we asked twice about other tickets, like Jersey Boys. No go. Based on some past comments, that is rather rare. You should expect only tickets to the shows on the list.

As to getting tickets to any of the higher end shows - hosts at CET rarely give any of those out. You would have to be a high ADT player to get that, not just Diamond. You and book to your room and pay with your reward credits.

3. totalee

totalee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think Jersey Boys is on the list, occasionally you will get a offer with Jersey Boy tickets, but that is in the same comp level as shows in Caesar's Coliseum. What I have done in the past is ask your host to get tickets, put them on your room tab and if you got a lot of points they will comp them when you check out. If they don't comp then you just pay for the tickets, probably less thatn what you would lose gambling trying to the points needed for then to comp you.

4. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it is a slow period Jersey Boys may be offered as a Diamond ticket. Indeed, a couple of years ago I benefited from that but it was an odd week in August and not for the whole month, so it's worth checking. Regarding Rod Stewart, I just got an offer in my email for 2 comped tickets with comped nights for next week, which is kind of crazy given that I live on the East Coast and just got the email. I'm not going to Vegas until April but that tells me they may be trying to fill the seats with a last minute comped offer so I think it is worth checking with your host.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.