1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jersey Boys question

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by burdog, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As long as Jersey Boys has been in Vegas my wife has wanted see it but other shows always seem to come first. This trip we are going to see it (I think?). Is it necessary to purchase tickets before arriving and are they available @ Tix-4-tonite?

2. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

I've seen discount Tix but while they were still at the Palazzo. Dunno about Paris. Tix 4 Tonight has a sneak peek page updated daily on their website. Doesn't show all available shows but shows some. Otherwise, call their 1-877 number. It's free and is an automated listing of all of today's available shows. May take a minute or two to go thru the list but you can know for sure whats available that day. You do have to call a few times to get a sense if it's available everyday though. If you're dead set on seeing a show though, I wouldn't hold out for day of Tix. Maybe you'll get them but maybe not.

3. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw it at the beginning of May. We bought the tickets at the Tix-4-Tonite booth. We got the mezzanine level tickets, row B. I think they were around $65-69/seat. I believe the orchestra level seats were somewhere around $100/seat.

The theater was half empty when we went so I don't think you'll have problems getting tickets. We all enjoyed the show.

4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a relatively small theater so the mez seats are good. It was about 3/4 full when we saw it last October. It's a very good show.

5. drdestructo

drdestructo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen the show three times in various venues, and the show at the venue in Paris was the best. We bought discounted tickets through Tix 4 Tonite. We were able to snag some good seats for a reasonable price. Enjoy the show!

6. beuhner

beuhner Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tix for tonight says that they have tickets for this show 75-100% of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.