1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jekyll and Hyde return to the golf course

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by ken2v, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Sep 18, 2003
    Central California Coast
    I just shot 40-46 with a double on #9 and opening the back double-double-triple. I SO love this $*&#%@! game!!!
  2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Nov 2, 2012
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're lucky you get to play. The golf courses near my work are still covered in snow. The ones close to home are threatening to open this weekend. I started to hit some half wedges with foam balls in my indoor range (basement). Last night hit 23 shots right on the money. Then Mr. Shank came to visit and there were 15 shanks in a row. I decided that lunges are more pleasant than shanks and did about 50 of them. Having some trouble walking today and I'm scared to swing a golf club but I decided to stop at range on the way home from work. Got a couple sticks out of my car but was met by the owner who told me the range closed ahead of schedule today. Due to the snow melt, the ground is too soft and they can't use their golf ball picker upper equipment and must pick all the balls up manually before it gets dark. It's just not meant to be.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.