1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jeff Timmons at Green Valley Ranch

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by sammasseur, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jeff, who is a founding member of 98 Degrees, recently did a well-received co-hosting stint at Rio for Chippendales. Then a reunion tour of 98 Degrees fell apart, so he is starting a show at GVR on June 29 at Ovation. Might have to check it out. He's a very personable fellow and although his singing isn't always great during live performances, he knows how to get a crowd going. Probably will fall into the so-bad-it's-good category of shows.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LrW49w13Y6I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was the biggest 98 Degrees fan ever! But, when he stared going solo.. it was always so meh for me, never cared for his music..so I'm not sure. But I think I will have to check it out too.

I'm so sad the tour didn't work out boo!

3. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From the clips I've seen, I don't think anyone is actually there for his singing anymore. He mostly just strolls through the audience, unbuttoning his shirt and getting up close with the ladies. Can barely hear him over the screaming, which is probably not a bad thing.

4. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, please answer this for me. Why the tag hanging off his shirt? Is he so poor he returns it after each show and gets a new one, or is it a new fashion statement?

5. worldtraveler661

worldtraveler661 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    could be a pass for backstage. not that he needs one but possibly. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.