1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Javier's info

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by golfer1903, Jun 21, 2016.

1. golfer1903

golfer1903 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's the dress code?

If I go to dinner on a weekday about 645 you think I'd make it to Luxor for a show 9 pm.

Thanks

2. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think there is one, but I've always just sat at the bar. You'll probably be fine in whatever you are wearing to the show unless it's pool attire.

3. tizzy

tizzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just went and went in shorts at dinner time. it was very quick and we got appetizers, drinks and entrees. you should have no problem at all making it to Luxor by 9

4. TedCheddy

TedCheddy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like most Vegas restaurants anymore you'd probably be okay in shorts and t-shirt. You're doing a show afterwords though, so, maybe throw on some dockers and a polo?

Your timing should be okay depending on how you're getting to the Luxor. Driving or speed walking the strip in 95 degree temps with a full belly of mexican food...?

5. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No dress code really. It's Aria though so if you look like a slob you may stick out, but who cares. If you sit at the bar you should be able to get in and out of there in a half hour/45 mins.

Try the Chile Colorado - it's awesome, had it twice when I stayed there a couple months ago.