1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jasmine - Recs. and Reservation Question

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by lotso-bear, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any reviews and recommendations on Jasmine @ the Bellagio? Thinking of trying this restaurant in a few months but wanted to get some input from the board first.

For those who went here, were you able to get a table by the windows easily? Not sure if I should make a reservation far in advance and if so, who I should book the reservation through to make my chances of getting a good table better. Not sure if it makes a difference but I will be a guest at the hotel, have mLife Platinum, AMEX Platinum Concierge access, and a friend who I will be eating with is a NOIR. However, my NOIR friend will not be a guest at a mLife property during that timeframe.

2. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would say let your friend who is noir make the reservation since they usually get the better tables and times.

3. queuetee

queuetee High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've eaten there several times and have never had a problem getting the times we wanted. The hotel concierge has always done very well by us. Regarding sitting at the windows---- The restaurant is built in tiers and I have found that sitting in the center ot the room, up a bit offers a really grand view of the fountains. If you sit by the window, you have to move your head to get the full fountain view.

Either way, Jasmine has a very personable staff and it is not difficult to be very comfortable there.

4. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! How would you rate the food? Seems like most of the reviews are of the brunch, not the dinner service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.