I am struggling with my decision of when to take my next trip. My first option was going to be New Years, but unfortunately I have to work the 2nd so that's out. But I got vacation approve for Jan 3 and Jan 6. So I was considering late Jan 2 return To ATL Jan 6. I can get Thurs comped at Aria through MyVegas and can afford the three additional nights. I would enjoy betting on CFB big bowls and NFL playoffs first round. However, the weather would apparently suck and odds are about 90% it would be a solo trip. I would also have slightly less bankroll than I prefer on a trip. The second option is mid-late April. I could probably stay an extra day or two longer if I waited til April. The MyVegas dates do not go this far out yet so I am not certain about room affordability. I'd really like to stay at Aria this trip. Weather would be slightly better. Early season MLB to bet on and NBA playoffs unless I'm looking at it wrong? Chances are slightly better regarding talking someone into going by then and I'd have a slightly larger bankroll thanks to side work during tax season. Really my preference to NFL betting is the only thing attracting me to the January trip! What should I do? I play mostly poker, craps, and blackjack otherwise. I'd also like to go to Hakkasan/Light this time out. I'm so torn on this!