1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jacuzzi in the BEDROOM

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by bloom1966, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terry Benedict

Terry Benedict VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I was just looking at the Caesars website and it looks like they changed them to the Absolut suites.

( I know, you're thinking "They changed something in Vegas? Really? )

2. Dans Lady

Dans Lady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Geez...I want to do something fun when I go on my honeymoon! Hope if I get a room with a spa everything will be at 120%!

3. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was actually staying at Aria during the time when the Legionnaires outbreak occurred in 2011, which was a bit alarming to say the least. Not to hijack the thread, but I just want to say that way you contract Legionnaires is by inhaling water vapor containing the bacteria and while you can get it from lounging in a hot jacuzzi tub, it is not the only way you can contract Legionnaires:

FROM WIKIPEDIA:
    Potential sources of such contaminated water include cooling towers (some 40% to 60% of ones tested[13]) used in industrial cooling water systems as well as in large central air conditioning systems, evaporative coolers, nebulizers, humidifiers, whirlpool spas, hot water systems, showers, windshield washers,[14] architectural fountains, room-air humidifiers, ice making machines, misting equipment, and similar disseminators that draw upon a public water supply.

The disease may also be transmitted from contaminated aerosols generated in hot tubs if the disinfection and maintenance program is not done rigorously.[15] Freshwater ponds, creeks, and ornamental fountains are potential sources of Legionella.[16] The disease is particularly associated with hotels, fountains, cruise ships and hospitals with complex potable water systems and cooling systems.

4. copieright

copieright Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.