1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jabbawockeez - Seats ?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by StuartUK, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

Any ideas what seats you get if redeeming the Jabbawockeez show ???
    I'm looking to get 2 tickets (either from our 2 accounts, or x1 reward and buy the other if not too expensive)......
    We would be aiming for a Monday night, 3 months away......
    But unlike Zumanity and KA which state premium seating, it says nothing for the Jabbawockeez....

Anyone got any insite into this show ? (Seats)

The reward lists the seats as Catergory C seating, but I cant see any info on that seat layout ?

2. jbball50

jbball50 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My girlfriend and I just redeemed the tickets on our Myvegas accounts and I think the guy I talked to on the phone said we're seated in section 201, which would be on one of the sides. Really wished Mlife wouldn't have taken some of the other stuff off, we were thinking of the Brad Garrett Comedy Show but they took it off about a week or two before we redeemed our points for Jabbawockeez and Zumanity.

3. zlanga

zlanga Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had section 201 seats in row EE I believe, way in the back left of the theater. However, since it was mid-week the audience was not full, and we got moved down to the 5th or 6th row. Original seats weren't horrible though, because the theater isn't all that large.

USBC Open
  4. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    cheers for the info! :)
    were planning on going on 26th May (Monday), also Memorial Day.... but I guess it will still be kinda quiet.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.