1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jabbawockeez/Carrot Top Luxor Deal

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by StuartUK, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all,

I see on the Luxor website it states you can do a 2 ticket deal to see Jabba's/Carrot for $75....
    Or, $75 + this + that + something else + other = $150 :D :D :D :eek:

Ok, maybe not as much as that, but has anyone used this offer before ?
    what's total price, seating plan ? etc
    I'm looking at doing the 2 show thingy in the week in late May....
    Was hoping to get away with spending $100 each for the 2 of us on this deal..

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't seen Jabbawockeez but Carrot Top is a riot, saw him last April and had seen him before when he was at the MGM. It's not a big theater, there are no bad seats. We were in the front row and he came down and poured us, and many others, a shot of whiskey. I'd recommend his show.

3. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you use fantasy and carrot top in the offer for those 2 they are only offering seats in the last 5 rows of the theatre for those promotions

4. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did the 2 for 75 last april and it ended up costing 86 and change i think with the tax/fees. I think you will be pretty close to the 100 (i think i saw that jabberwokeez was $10 more).
    Good deal if travelzoo or any other site doesn't offer a better deal before your trip. I would just go to the box office the first day of your trip to try and secure the best seats for that deal. I saw carrot top and even sitting way back its fine, the theatre is small.

5. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you go to CT, get there early, they play videos on the big screen on stage and they are hilarious.

If you get there late, his opener will heckle you. We had a couple come in late and his opener asked them if he could get them anything. A drink, a sandwich, or maybe a f'ing watch. :nworthy:

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.