1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

It's Almost Time!!! Thank You For All Your Posts

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by tara, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tara

tara Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Long time member, infrequent commenter. I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for their posts that have kept me motivated for vacation. We leave tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited. Not only because we'll be in Vegas, but because we get to drive out to Twentynine Palms and retrieve our Marine for a long well deserved weekend! We haven't seen him since Easter and Monday we found out he's heading to Okinawa as his PDS for three years, so it's been a pretty emotional week for this momma. Looking forward to spoiling the crap out of him and his brother since they're finally somewhat old enough to go. Not old enough to gamble, but old enough that people won't look at us like we look at the people with strollers, lol. Everyone have a blessed 4th of July weekend and be safe!
    Tara

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a wonderful plan. Enjoy the time with your son and hope you have a winning trip!!

3. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great time, enjoy your family!!

4. LVHooked

LVHooked High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope you have a great trip, and tell your son his service is appreciated. A kid I baby sat (he'll always be a kid to me lol) retired from the Marines last year as a Master Gunnery Sergeant after twenty five years. He was planning on thirty, but a company recruited him offering four times what he was making, for basically the same job.

Again I hope you enjoy every minute of your trip, and win big.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.