1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

It is good to be back!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Keyma623, May 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keyma623

Keyma623 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

I am back on the board after a long time away. I have not been to Vegas since 2008. I am going again this June. I came back here to see what is new and to get excited about my trip. I plan to post a trip report and promise to finish it this time! Looking forward to logging lots of hours planning my trip and reading other reports to wet my appetite for my VEGAS trip. Can't wait to see what is new in my favorite city. It is my birthday trip so I am very excited. I plan to log the trip so i can remember it clearly but you all know how that goes. Perhaps that will be my pool activity. Can't wait to read more out there on the boards. Cheers!
    :drunk::beer:

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome back & congrats on your upcoming B-Day trip!! You are in for a real treat....so much has changed since 2008.....can't imagine the sensory overload you may experience!! lol...Hope you have a great time and look forward to your TR!!!

3. arkansas grandma

arkansas grandma Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well we have been there since 2008, but it has been a long time. We are going to be there from Sept 6 to the 13th. Part of the time with our daughter and her husband and part with our foster daughter and her partner. We just got back from a 2 week cruise, so now it is time to look ahead to Las Vegas baby!!!:nworthy::beer:

Nita and pat from Arkansas

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.