1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is your daily spin accurate?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by g8rb8k8, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For those of you that pay attention (and don't LOL) to your daily spin total....have you been getting full credit? I kinda fall into the "don't" category, but after looking more closely, my "friends" portion is only showing 1 (instead of 60 something) therefore only getting 1x multiplier instead of the 5x.
    This matter was brought up in one of the MV groups and it was stated that the only people that were having the issue were those in the group. I think that more are having an issue but don't realize it.
    Just curious ;)

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    was stated that it was a facebook error in one of the MV groups, don't think so. I got a reply from a PS support person saying that the hope to have the problem fixed tomorrow, which could mean today....or tomorrow due to the fact it was sent in the weeee hours of the morning.
    I have a feeling it has something to do with the "rollout" of the MV blackjack game on mobile...but, I could be wrong.

3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always look, mine has been correct.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  4. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine has been correct.

5. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mines been incorrect 3/4 days including today's when I got 200 LPs. Awaiting a response from support

6. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully you hear something soon ND!
    I'm not sure how long mine has been incorrect....at least two days. Hopefully support gets back to you....not nice when you hit the LP wedge!!! I got credited 18,000 for one of the days....i'm not so worried cuz I usually hit the low wedges, but it all adds up when you don't have much accumulated in the "chip pokey". Hopefully it gets straightened out soon :)

7. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Phew! Came online to see if there was a thread about this. Thankfully Im not the only one. Yeah only got x1 (78 friends) on my 3500 chips this morning :(

8. StingerHook

StingerHook Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine was off just now - got the 2500 chip wedge and only got 13k-ish and change when it should have been 20625. I realize that's a little more than just the 1x, but at the rate they suck chips from me, every little bit helps.

9. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Make sure you take a screenshot so you can send it to Support. They gave me my missing LPs back and a few extras.

Question for others getting incorrect spins. Have you installed the new blackjack app?

10. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got LPs on all three bonus wheels this morning (FB and the two mobile apps).

I got the 1,000 LP wedge on Facebook so I'm a happy camper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.