1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is this appropriate.......

Discussion in 'Comps' started by taz, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taz

taz Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Asking my host what I'm allowed daily as food comp for my upcoming trip in August?

This will be my second trip this year and I always get comped room, (go lux with strip view), and I charge everything to the room for 2 of us and have never had to paid anything. But I'd really like to know what my food comp would be. All this comp stuff is confusing but not complaining cause I love it. I know I earn alot of it because of my play, but just dont want them to think I'm taking advantage of things...........I know, it's a southern thang, yall!!

I love reading this forum, but one thing I think would be most helpful for us newbies is a list of abbreviation meanings sticky. I cant remember crap!! and cant always remember what RFL means, along with others.

Thanks,
    Taz

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Remember, they are comping you because you are statistically likely to lose a lot more money to them than the value of the comp. So you're never "taking advantage of them". Absolutely talk to your host and get whatever you can.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.