1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is this a good price? Suggestions

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by dresser, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dresser

dresser Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, New to the board. 3 of us arrive in Lv tomorrow from the UK for a week. We like the look of pure, tryst and encore beach club. Have contacted a host and got some original prices for bottle service. Was just wondering if these prices are about right? Our budget will be around $1000 a night. Also does anyone recommend any other places specifically on a Monday or Saturday.

Copied from email

For Pure i can i either do a 1 Bottle min or a Buy 1 Get 1 2 Bottle of Skyy of will come to $678 need a $200 tip for a better table

Saturday for our Tryst. I can hook it up.

1 bottle of goose + 1 bottle moet for $630 + 200 tip will get u a better table.

And for our Encore Beach i should be able to do a $500 Food and beverage min

Sunday is our big day will definetly need TIP to make it happen.

$500 with tax and tip will come to $650 Need $200 tip for better table location.

Thanks

2. theshaah

theshaah Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you guys are splitting that 4 ways I think it's a pretty decent deal for bottle service....If you are footing the bill all by yourself, can I come? LOL

3. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nightclub pricing in LV can be shocking, but no worse than London...the deal you were quoted at Tryst sounds a little bit under published prices. Also notice for EBC they are not charging you cover, only for what you consume--not a bad deal. Sounds like the email is coming from a host at Wynn and you are getting a bit of a break. If you are planning on going to these places I would recommend setting it up ahead of time. Whether to tip or not for a "better table" is up to you.

I would probably skip 2 bottles of Skyy for $678.

4. Sidekicknicholas

Sidekicknicholas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never been to PURE and not had B1G1 but always got to pick my first bottle - and Skyy was the freebie. Who did you contact?... if it wasn't Thomas Gorman, try him, he is the man and should let you pick what you want. 702-326-6774. With B1G1 + tax/tip to waitress + host tip + security and runner tip = ~$800 gets us main room all the time.

I've had a bottle of Goose & Moet for $395 at XS (better than Tryst) on Sunday and Monday nights.... and again doubling the deal so we got 4 bottles of alcohol (2 Goose & 2 Moet) for around $800.
    For this I've always used Ryan Perrings @ 505-507-6111

...I usually am in Vegas during the "winter" there so pool party/day life I cannot help with

5. Sidekicknicholas

Sidekicknicholas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    *Also I think the Goose + Moet deal applies to Tryst, but on Thursdays.

6. Universal

Universal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pure is run by a completely different company from Tryst/EBC. Are you dealing with an independent host?

Return to Sky Suites
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.