1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is there a Vegas odds bet on the 2015 NFL season........

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by waverunner, May 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waverunner

waverunner BBHMM

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ..............on what team/s play in LA in 2016?
    My feeling is the Rams/Chargers in Inglewood, the Raiders stay in the Bay area, and maybe eventually St.Louis gets an expansion team. I doubt the Raiders move out of state. So it's basically Inglewood vs Carson.
    I will be in Vegas in a couple of weeks, i'm not a sports betting person, but this is different.
    The relocation by Kroenke should be approved by the Fall.
    Has anyone been to Vegas recently and know if the Rams/Raiders/Chargers are on the board?

2. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You won't find this bet in Vegas (at least not legally). Although the regs have loosened up a bit in allowing books to post lines on all sorts of things, when it comes to sports, the regs require that the line set be for something that takes place on the field. Since franchise relocations aren't on field action, you won't find that at a Vegas book. That said, it wouldn't surprise me if you could find that line on an off-shore book. I have seen some wild lines there

3. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep... these types of prop bets can only be found online.

4. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep - thats why you won't see MVP or those type of awards bets available in Vegas.

Theoretically someone with inside knowledge of a team moving could fly to Vegas and unload a huge bet because they know the outcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.