1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is there a level glitch in Myvegas Blackjack?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vegas!!!!!, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegas!!!!!

vegas!!!!! Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at level 203 or 205 in Myvegas Blackjack on my ipad, but when I logged on today it says I am on level 150. I am not sure how or why this happened. Did anyone else have something like this happen?

2. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know unless you are comparing the mobile app to the facebook version as they are two separate things. If you are that high of a level though you probably already know that.

3. vegas!!!!!

vegas!!!!! Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No its the mobile version only. It looks like they made several changes; Max bet went from 100,000 to 250,000 per hand. Also, they got rid of the bet 10% of your bankroll challenge that I was stuck on and made them actually possible. It seems like it takes more betting to advance a level than before, so maybe they retroactively changed what level people were on?

4. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Caveat, I'm playing on Android. However, while I wouldn't have noticed a decline in level, I did notice a decline in LP per fill, it went from 105 or so down to 85 or so for me. My single deck is 250K per bet max, and progressive is 100K.

I had been stuck on 10% bets, and it solved itself somehow, now I'm on something intensive, but putatively possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.