1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is there a good place on the Strip or Downtown to watch "The Walking Dead"

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by xwrestling, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xwrestling

xwrestling Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I could download it and watch on Monday, but if there's a good crowd to watch it with Sunday night would be better.

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never seen the show, but have a Walking Dead t-shirt that I often wear in Vegas and man do I get TONS of comments about it, so I know the show's popular!!!
    That said, I think you're going to need to hope your room has the station on it's package. It's very rare that I've seen TV's in any of the strip or downtown properties on anything other than sports or music-videos.

3. aaisack

aaisack High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I was a bar owner I would seriously consider doing this, I heard the season opener actually beat out Sunday Night Football. I paid for the season pass so I could watch on Mondays. I do the Netflix/Hulu thing and nixed the cable. If someone was doing a watching party I would seriously consider attending, I'll be in town Sunday afternoon.

First time staying at the Flamingo
  4. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Probably the farther north you go, the more of 'em you'll see, with downtown being the best spot.

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have any idea on how good it would be, but The End on Spring Mountain Road looks like they have a viewing party. This bar was also one of the bars shown on the show Bar Rescue, but it appears they have moved to a different location after the roof collapsed in their old building. Could be interesting.

6. Joe Strummer

Joe Strummer VIP Whale

I 've seen "The Walking Dead" -- Downtown.........about every night around 4 am !
    Some of the hookers looked dead.

7. aaisack

aaisack High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HAHA, fair point. There are also a lot of zombies at the airport waiting for their return flights.

First time staying at the Flamingo
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.