1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is the V Card any good?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Seany D, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seany D

Seany D Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been reading about the V Card on a few of different websites.
    http://www.vcardlasvegas.com/

It does not seem to be hugely popular with hundreds of reviews, but it looks like there are quite a few people who have used it and gotten good results. Does anyone here have experience buying and using the V Card at the advertised venues? I would really appreciate hearing about any experiences you may have had with it before I invest in one myself.

If you've used it successfully please include info about the gender of who was in your party. If this V Card is getting groups of guys into clubs then it is quite impressive. If it's only "working" for groups of girls it's not nearly as impressive. Thank you!

2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i did a quick look, my gut say as a guy your waiting any way, except for tao on weekends or hyde its not wortgh much

maquee is only monday and its free its ,locals nite

150$ is alot unless your hitting alot of clubs

right now only 2 clubs to g on the weekend worth it the rest u can probaly get in free or are about to close anyway.

how often do u go to vegas, how often do u go to clubs.

are special events night not included.

usauly on weekends guys at those clubs are 30-40$. so figure 4 clubs before its paid for. and i dont think it will do much to expedite your entrance

3. Seany D

Seany D Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are a few coupon codes making the card available for $45. Apologies, I should have mentioned that in the first post. "smartervip" is one of the codes if anyone is wondering. I'm going in September and will probably be going every 3-6 months.

@paperposter, thanks for pointing out the Monday nights only at Marquee, I missed that the first time. Damn the fine print.

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    as said if its only 45$ and you can actual get in free on weekends to hyde and tao as a guy ,yes you will still have to wait, its worth it,i have no knowledge it works , just giving my opinion.its simple math , mr limo dr can probaly help more.

figure 30$ for friday and saturday so its paid for. will it work dont know ,but the only 3 clubs worth it are marque monday and hyde and tao on weekends, now is there some capicty cluase that they dont have to let you in i havent a clue, thats just my opinion

5. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i have heard a few things about it and it rally all depends on how often you will use it, as stated and what clubs and what nights. If you are going with guys only thats the only reason i would say get it. If you have any amount of girls you will get in to most clubs for free.

6. user3657

user3657 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think its well worth it when you get them on sale. I always buy a couple when they go for 45$
    Most places wont accept them if its after 12 and if they have a special event.
    You still have to wait in GA lines, there is no speedy line for card holders. You present the card when you pay, instead of giving cash. Door guys dont care about these "passes", so dont assume it will get you in faster.

7. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

I thought about getting it.. but look at the terms and conditions closely. A lot of the days, including holidays (labor day, etc) is black out dates... unless you plan on going during the weekday - i don't see it being a big steal. You're going to fork up $40 to get into a club anyways if not more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.