1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is the reward requiring a room stay considered a "new" reward?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by alburtis26, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alburtis26

alburtis26 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if the buffet rewards that require a night's stay are considered a different reward than the original buffet rewards? Specifically, if I used a 2 dinner buffet at Mirage in Dec. 2013, am I now restricted from using the 2 dinner buffet at Mirage that requires a room stay? My wife and I each used our rewards on that trip for buffets, but there was no room requirement. I know you can only use a reward once, but if they are "new" or "different" rewards, we should be able to use them (I think). We are staying at MGM properties and will just choose different buffets if we have to (some that we used last time we wouldn't repeat anyway), but the Mirage was one that we both enjoyed enough to go back. Thanks in advance for help.

2. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    New batches were just reloaded right before the new year, so you should be good. I believe if it wasn't a new batch, you would receive an error message when trying to purchase the reward.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.