1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Is the Aria done with Slot Tournaments??

Discussion in 'Slots' started by ripper, Apr 15, 2016.

1. ripper

ripper Tourist

Aria was my go to for Slot Tournaments but can't find anything lately that says they are having one for the ext few months. Are they moving away from them or am i just missing where they are listed?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  2. boxofbirds

boxofbirds High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never seen them listed anywhere on their site, but they did just redo there website, so maybe thats why it's not listed where you expect? I usually get a bunch of slot tournament brochures from them for fall/winter, but can't ever remember getting one for spring/summer so maybe they're seasonal? Makes sense as fall/winter is the slow period so they want to drum up business with a tournament.

Trip #12
  3. ripper

ripper Tourist

They did have them on their new website for a while but no longer. Bellagio, Mandalay and others still have spring summer tournaments but maybe they will focus on fall winter. Feels like they are moving away from it though. Maybe i'll inconvenience my host with the question haha.

4. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know Aria is having a $500 buy in during August 18th to the 20th because my Bellagio mailer says they are part of the M life invitational.