1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is It Possible to Redeem while in Vegas Already?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by kdor78, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdor78

kdor78 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious....is it possible to redeem a MyVegas reward while in Vegas already?
    Second...do you have to book for rewards other than show tickets/rooms? By that I mean, if I wanted a food reward for a restaurant or something along those lines, would I have to call for a reservation? Any help is much appreciated, thanks!
    ~Kat

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you can redeem a reward while in Vegas - depending on the reward and the length of your trip. Some of them do require a certain length of advance reservation.

For food, many of them just require that you go to the Player's Desk to redeem (all you need is your MyVegas confirmation number and your player's card and ID). Some restaurants require you call to make a reservation to redeem.

Your best bet would be to click on the rewards you are interested in to see the terms before you redeem anything.

3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure what you mean by "redeem" while in vegas, but I have read on one of the Myvegas sites that someone tried to "purchase" a reward with LPs while in vegas and due to the IP address he/she was considered a "local" and the reward that he/she wanted to get was not listed due to the fact that the locals are not privy to all of the rewards. Hope this helps :)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.