1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is it my final year of ACG coupon trades?

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by ClownHo, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been sold on the value of purchasing an LVA book. Chances are I will continue to buy ACG books in the future if nothing changes, as it's worth it for the ridiculously low price per book I pay to get one each year. For now, I only have an ACG book and therefore all I have to trade are ACG coupons.

I am only looking for one thing: the Orleans match play from ACG.

I am only holding back two coupons from my ACG book: the 2-for-1 at Magnolia's and the $10 in free slot play at El Cortez.

I have only traded one coupon from my ACG book: the 2-for-1 buffet at Harrah's in Laughlin.

If you have an ACG Orleans MP to trade and want something that is unclaimed in my ACG book, drop me a line.

FYI: I will be in Stinktown March 14-16 and will not be checking PMs until my return on Sunday night.

Thanks and happy Labor Day!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I am "assuming" that all the specific coupons that you mentioned above are from the ACG book ... but it might be confusing to others, since the Orleans Matchplay, the Magnolia's 2/1, and the El Cortez free-play are also all in the LVA book, as well.

By the way ... I have a couple extra of the LVA - Orleans Matchplay , if you are interested in trading for those ... ???

"Buddha"

3. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    in hindsight my posting isn't real clear, but that will be taken care of in 20 secs.
    thanx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.