1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is it my final year of ACG coupon trades?

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by ClownHo, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been sold on the value of purchasing an LVA book. Chances are I will continue to buy ACG books in the future if nothing changes, as it's worth it for the ridiculously low price per book I pay to get one each year. For now, I only have an ACG book and therefore all I have to trade are ACG coupons.

I am only looking for one thing: the Orleans match play from ACG.

I am only holding back two coupons from my ACG book: the 2-for-1 at Magnolia's and the $10 in free slot play at El Cortez.

I have only traded one coupon from my ACG book: the 2-for-1 buffet at Harrah's in Laughlin.

If you have an ACG Orleans MP to trade and want something that is unclaimed in my ACG book, drop me a line.

FYI: I will be in Stinktown March 14-16 and will not be checking PMs until my return on Sunday night.

Thanks and happy Labor Day!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I am "assuming" that all the specific coupons that you mentioned above are from the ACG book ... but it might be confusing to others, since the Orleans Matchplay, the Magnolia's 2/1, and the El Cortez free-play are also all in the LVA book, as well.

By the way ... I have a couple extra of the LVA - Orleans Matchplay , if you are interested in trading for those ... ???

"Buddha"

3. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    in hindsight my posting isn't real clear, but that will be taken care of in 20 secs.
    thanx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.