1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is it April yet?!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by MatthewJames, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MatthewJames

MatthewJames Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Posted a couple of times but figured I'd introduce myself finally! I'll be heading to Vegas for my second time! from 4/10 - 4/13. Going to be making it a yearly trip where I see my tattoo artist.

Looks like I'm staying at the cosmo and looking to have a great time! 30 and single - this should be interesting.

2. JerryD

JerryD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Welcome to the boards! A wealth of info can be found here. We are planning our trip in April as well (4/8-4/12). Not set in stone yet, but those are the days we are shooting for.

3. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! And no it's not April, my calendar shows Jan 26

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    April will get here soon enough my friend! I'm really happy for you since A: April is a perfect time of year to visit... killer weather. B: Fight weekend adds to the "electricity" of the town C: You're staying at a GREAT property for what you're lookin' to do (30 and single? Oh lord, you're gonna have a blast) and D: I don't know what D is, it's just "Vegas baby"... Have A Great Time!!!

5. eisen7979

eisen7979 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome from Minnesota! I'm headed back in December and can't wait. If you don't mind me asking, where do you get inked out there? I'm an avid collector myself and was thinking scout getting tattooed in Vegas this next round. Thanks!

6. MatthewJames

MatthewJames Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I go to Carl Grace at Seven Tattoo studio. Just about all of the guys there are pretty top notch.

7. eisen7979

eisen7979 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. I follow Carl on Instagram and your right, awesome work.

8. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We land in vegas April 10th as well and i can't wait. I have been planing this trip since July so it can't come soon enough then once it's gone..........

9. sam_marques

sam_marques High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello and welcome:beer: hope you have a great trip. .......going at the end of April and it's dragging.

Mommys Solo Trips
  10. SonOfSandsFan

SonOfSandsFan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!!

Welcome Matthew!

I know the feeling, my next trip is in June and it feels like an eternity away!

I don't think I would have the discipline to care for fresh ink in Vegas... not as much as I drink when i go, HA. 30 and single? Should prove interesting indeed, please make sure to post a trip report after you get back, not to mention some pics of the new art! :cool:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.