1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is early Feb a decent time to visit Vegas? Where to go for kinky stuff ?

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by naughty_cowboy, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naughty_cowboy

naughty_cowboy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Myself and my wife are planning to visit vegas on our anniv in Feb. Wanted to check if it`ll be an ok time to visit Vegas or will it be so cold that there will be no point in going outdoors ?

Also, what are the different options to do some kinky stuff along with my wife ? We really want to try some naughty things (swingers, striptease, exotic massages, etc.) Is some of it available in the hotel ?

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check out the after dark forum. You can also google "Red Rooster" and "Green Door" for hours of reading pleasure. I'm sure this will get you in the right direction.

Early Feb is just fine as long as you understand its not pool weather and could be anything from mildly warm and sunny to cold and windy.

3. PayTriple

PayTriple The Cucumber King

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is your budget? The more you are willing to spend, the more these things become "available" right in your hotel room.

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have stumbled upon the king of Vegas debauchery in Party Triple! He could write a book.......

5. naughty_cowboy

naughty_cowboy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be there for 4-5 days and are looking at a medium budget (4-5K USD) for such kinky stuff over and above our boarding and lodging........ Is it sufficient for the 4-5 days fun ?

6. PayTriple

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This will depend on how many sessions per day, how long for each session, what kinky stuff you want, how attractive you want the girls/guys etc.
    But 4-5K should be plenty to have lots of fun in 4-5 days. You will have plenty of options, including hiring someone to be a "companion" for the entire trip.
    Strip tease in your hotel room with a couple of girls should be maximum $800-1000 for a couple of hours, and maybe even half that if you negotiate well.
    Exotic massages including tantric and prostrate massages should be in the same price ballpark. One thing you could do is order a Nuru massage kit to be shipped to you at your hotel, and the two of you could try that, without a third party involved. (Or go ahead and hire a third party!)
    As for swinger parties, the reviews of the swingers clubs say that hot young female bodies are not normally found in these places, but creepy single guy are plentiful. So you could easily pick up a guy from there, and maybe even charge him for your time, LOL! But if you want a hot young girl to participate, I would research on The Erotic Review, for a "pro" (i.e a guaranteed experience) or go to a strip club (Spearmint Rhino, Sapphire etc) to scout out some talent, but with no guarantees.
    Finally, go to the legal brothels in Pahrump but this will be expensive.

7. naughty_cowboy

naughty_cowboy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Party Triple & captainron62 for your replies. They were very useful and we look forward to planning our visit for Feb next year. Will reach out to you guys once our tickets/accommodation is booked.
    Thanks once again.

8. PayTriple

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can check out my Twitter feed (Paytriple, not Party Triple) to see what I have done in my Vegas hotel suites/rooms, but be warned the content is NSFW, meant for 25 yo and over.

9. ngrund

ngrund Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    keep in mind that Feb 7th is the superbowl so you might want to book flights/hotels early to get better prices

10. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there are a bunch of real swingers places but off the strip about 20 miuntes from the strip

11. ski-doo_rider

ski-doo_rider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Speaking of your twitter feed PT, you haven't posted on it since November 7th, is that right?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
  12. Jena Rose

Jena Rose Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every Thursday night, Swingers Circle.com has a party for couples at a hotel on The Strip. It's less than $100 per couple. My husband and I been once & are planning to go again.

13. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  14. Canucks13

Canucks13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL Paytriple ur Twiter feed is fucking epic just went through it

15. PayTriple

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I'm making new posts during this Caveman Dec 4th-7th trip.

16. ski-doo_rider

ski-doo_rider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, Thank you for the twitter posts!

17. PayTriple

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm back from Vegas, and need to recover and get organized before putting up new posts from the Dec trip.
    These will be in high-def!

18. ski-doo_rider

ski-doo_rider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent!

19. MsBlackjax

MsBlackjax Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First off does your wife know what your planning? DO NOT SURPRISE HER, I promise it will not work how you imagine it will if you do. If Is "kinky" something you do back home? I suggest check out kasidie , it's a lifestyle website that's popular in that area of the country. There are plenty of attractive swingers Partytriple! You just need to know where to look for them just don't waste your time on going to any of the swinger clubs, they aren't very good. Here are always a lot of Vegas events off premise and on premise that go on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.