1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

is double XP showing up less frequently?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mgill1974, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mgill1974

mgill1974 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    seems like it to me

this game has gotten soooooooo boring lately for me, need some incentive to spin

2. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have absolutely cut back on the (worthwhile) promos like Double XP and Double LP on level ups.

The current quest is the third straight one in a row.

3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. MTROH

MTROH Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes they have boosted the LP's for rewards, comped nights at some hotels have disappeared, Their slots have been tightened up a lot. I personally would like to see myvegas go bye bye. Reason, I would get 3 comp night offers at most of the MLIFE hotels, now I get a few offers of 2 night or 1 night comped and I assume they(hotels) think I can get a third or forth night thru myvegas which means i need to load my luggage into a cab to move in the middle of a trip. I have redeemed 9 rewards, rooms and buffets on my last 3 trips. Unfortunately you need to find other ways to track free chips as the free chips on facebook have pretty much disappeared.

5. joshrocker

joshrocker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been waiting for a Double LP/XP for awhile but they keep having new "quests" pop up instead. I have a trip coming up soon and I was hoping to score a few more LP for my last reward but I may have to choose something cheaper to spend my points on.

6. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, just not seeing Double XP or LP at all lately. And the previous couple were very short, four-hour bursts of it. Not a huge surprise -- reel people in, get them hooked, then devalue a bit. I'd like to see more "good" rewards like rooms at Aria or Bellagio at higher rates so that you've got something great to strive for.

7. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got sick of waiting and burned thru 1,000,000 chips earlier this week so expect double xp this weekend :)

8. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm annoyed they yanked the Aria rooms! I have 470k to spend! And the Double XP/LP thing is monthly at best now. The impossible quests are much more valuable to them.

Even though it's more work and less optimal than a double LP level up day, you can still get decent LPs by leveling up in blackjack (assuming you're past level 100). At my levels, you can level up about 15 times a day betting 49.5k a hand before you hit the 2000 LP cap in play. At my levels that's 17k LPs per day. Ideally you want a chipstack of about 5M or more to play blackjack that high though.

9. mgill1974

mgill1974 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    such a bummer

10. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 49.5k a hand your talking about. Do you play all 3 boxes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.