1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

is anyone else confused by MMC game?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Gomar, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gomar

Gomar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have tried to figure out this new Lottery game, MMC, but am just too confused by it all.
    $1m drawing takes place only _if_ the jackpot is won; but odds are not listed. But, jp goes only up to $25m. Now, all those numbers, props, colors, and whatnot... oh, and the cost is $5!

I'd rather pay $3 for PB 1:5m for $2m, or even $2 for C4L 1:23m for $9m instead.

2. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have not spent more than a minute trying to decipher the angles of it Gomar..
    Bad enough the FL lottery games have me at roughly $75 a month,playing same #'s for 20 + years with only one handpay trip to the local office for a TAXED $2500.
    Yeah many small hits along the way just finance next 2 weeks in tix. Sucked in baby I am.
    No freaking way I'm getting into a $5 ticket.
    I hope this bombs to save some $ for the elderly sucked into this. Hey America,play your states lottery and good luck! (But no you can't play poker online or transfer $ to bet sports there either) Or even in Atlantic City,as it might cut into lottery revenue.... (Yeah Gomar I'm pissed) Have a nice night:peace:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.