1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Kane Toad, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kane Toad

Kane Toad Newbie

Aug 13, 2013
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well the VMB keeps asking me to say hello, so hello!

I'm 44 and have been visiting Vegas since I was 21 in 1991. First visit was a road trip from Berkeley, 5 guy packed into a small room at the Dunes. I taught myself to count cards, but never had a bankroll to deal with the variance. Back in those days I would visit once a year. I've also stayed over the years at Luxor, GN, MGM Grand, Monte Carlo, Aria, Venetian, TI and Circus Circus. These days I'm a fan of downtown much more than the strip.

Back in December I found myself at the Circus Circus with my wife and girlfriend (yes there are three of us in this relationship, but that is another story) visiting the girlfriend's mom & husband who were staying at the CC RV park. I was surprised to find that at CC my level of play was enough to comp a bad pizza. WooHoo first comp ever!

Then CC sent me an offer for two free nights. I ended up going back with the gf in April to visit her dad & his wife when they came through Vegas. The noisy kids at CC are alot easier to tolerate when the room is free.

Then in May, I was at the Aria for work. My level of play gets negligible comps at M Life. So much for my repeat $400 buy-ins at tables at Aria, MC, NYNY, MGM Grand.

Now CC has sent me another couple free nights, so I'm taking my daughters, 16 and 18. We'll do the non-gambling trip, I'll take them to the Hoover Dam, Penn & Teller and ride roller coasters here at the end of June.

Pleased to meetcha!

---Kane Toad
  2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Apr 19, 2004
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board....look forward to your posts. Sounds like they could be VERY interesting...lol. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.