1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Kane Toad, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kane Toad

Kane Toad Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well the VMB keeps asking me to say hello, so hello!

I'm 44 and have been visiting Vegas since I was 21 in 1991. First visit was a road trip from Berkeley, 5 guy packed into a small room at the Dunes. I taught myself to count cards, but never had a bankroll to deal with the variance. Back in those days I would visit once a year. I've also stayed over the years at Luxor, GN, MGM Grand, Monte Carlo, Aria, Venetian, TI and Circus Circus. These days I'm a fan of downtown much more than the strip.

Back in December I found myself at the Circus Circus with my wife and girlfriend (yes there are three of us in this relationship, but that is another story) visiting the girlfriend's mom & husband who were staying at the CC RV park. I was surprised to find that at CC my level of play was enough to comp a bad pizza. WooHoo first comp ever!

Then CC sent me an offer for two free nights. I ended up going back with the gf in April to visit her dad & his wife when they came through Vegas. The noisy kids at CC are alot easier to tolerate when the room is free.

Then in May, I was at the Aria for work. My level of play gets negligible comps at M Life. So much for my repeat $400 buy-ins at tables at Aria, MC, NYNY, MGM Grand.

Now CC has sent me another couple free nights, so I'm taking my daughters, 16 and 18. We'll do the non-gambling trip, I'll take them to the Hoover Dam, Penn & Teller and ride roller coasters here at the end of June.

Pleased to meetcha!

---Kane Toad

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board....look forward to your posts. Sounds like they could be VERY interesting...lol. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.