1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Interesting views of the Linq High Roller

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by sco5123, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know there is a restaurant in Linq that looks out onto the High Roller. Also, when you are flying into Vegas, you can see that big thing.

An interesting place that you can see the High Roller, in all its glory, is from the Wynn pool. Because Wynn pool is a beautiful garden, the view of the High Roller from the pool just makes it seem like that much more of a magical place. And I am sure seeing it from that pool is a great sell for the Linq.

I am not so excited about the Linq but I think the High Roller is a great addition to the Strip. Where else can you see the High Roller?

2. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. Bungadin

Bungadin Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Who needs a room? In the Flamingo take the Habitat Elevators to a high floor for a great view. The first is from the 25th floor lobby. Walk around to an emergency stairwell on the east side of the north tower. Too bad the outdoor landing is covered by a heavy gauge steel mesh otherwise it'd be an almost dead center shot.

The top of the Westin parking garage is a great place to break out some cheese and crackers with your SO. I haven't been at night but here's a daytime shot.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.