1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Interesting valet story

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by wormhole, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wormhole

wormhole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple of years ago, I was leaving one of the Indiana riverboats, Belterra, and saw a new Bentley, with Washington state plates, sitting in the valet drop off area just outside the front door. My first thought was someone found a place in Cincinnati that rents expensive cars and was just trying to show off.

I was at Belterra this past Sunday and mentioned that car to the valet guy. He said one of their regular customers drives it and it is a company car. :eek: . His employer is based in Washington (Boeing, Microsoft? I didn't ask). Or maybe it was Sonya sneaking away for a road trip :) .

2. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My guess would be Boeing which is based in Washingnton as you mentioned. Many of their aircraft use GE engines which have GE Aviaion offices and production in Cincinatti which is only an hour or so from Belterra.

3. Geogran

Geogran OTD Tea Sipper

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the Sonya theory better - she deserves a nice road trip in a Bentley - with a chauffeur.

4. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ditto that!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.