1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

interesting nitelife article about clubs apps sharing table service and other stuff

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paperposter, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    http://www.maxim.com/booze/the-future-of-bottle-service

1989, the neon signs and deco facades on Ocean Drive were behind scaffolding and Michael Capponi was on his skateboard handing out flyers to the beautiful people strutting through Lummus Park. Miami Beach wasn’t Miami Beach yet. The Living Room would open in 1996. Nikki Beach would open in 1998. That skater kid was providing a public service to would-be partygoers who didn't know where to go. Now that he's grown up - and become a millionaire developer - he wants to do more or less the same thing

2. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So it's basically an app for a list of venues to say who is performing. My assumption will be that if you book through them, since they are a 3rd party, the cost may be more than if you go directly to the host at that club.

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it list a few differnt companies on is a way for dirrent people to share table sevive one is fir high rollers to get noticed and get the best all the time. the one for high rollers i actualy know who he is and hes on of the largest bulding developers in florida and on the charity circuit also throws very big parties weekly and the hotest venues in south beach so no there no over sell, but there trying to link high clinents that spend money so wether there in south beach, nyc or vegas , they will be taking care of right and not jerked around.
    kinda of a nite club concergie for billionaires , but there are a few others like share a table if your only 2 poeople

i belive there are a few other local vegas apps that are bieng launch shortly

i like drias interactive map were can click on the excat table so u know excatly what ur getting

there should be a priceline for table service as i see empty tables all nite long

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.