1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

in room magazines (w/coupons)?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by LolaDoggie, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Forgive me. It's been a long time. Can I still expect in room magazines (with coupons)? Which ones are they again? Do they have any bogo buffet or meal coupons in them?

2. Kcitsme

Kcitsme Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe the magazines are Today and What's On. There are others but I can't remember the names. If you arrive by plane, there is an information desk near baggage claim that has these. When you check into the hotel, you many find them at the bell desk, the check in counter, or in stands near these areas. Sometimes they have them in the rooms. It just depends. If you don't see them at your hotel, when you wander through other places, look to see if they have them in stands for you to take.

Good Luck!

3. xizor

xizor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every taxi in Vegas I have been in for the last couple of years has had a rack of booklets with coupons for all sorts of food and attractions.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.