1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

In-room coffee at Sam's Town?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Turtleman, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After staying in the Fremont dozens of times, I finally learned that you can get a coffee maker with supplies delivered to your room merely by asking. I've stayed at Sam's Town many times too, but never thought to ask. Does anyone know if they'll also supply a coffee maker upon request? The two other hotels where I'll be staying in a couple weeks (Gold Coast and Suncoast) already have in-room coffee, so I'd hate to bring my own stuff if it's unnecessary for the three nights I'll be at Sam's. Thanks!

2. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thought I'd try a shameless bump, having received no replies. Hope this isn't against the rules, but time's getting close.

3. dewey089

dewey089 Guru of Value

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good thread idea. I have a traveling pot as well and would be glad to leave it out of my bag if my wanderings were all covered. I don't think asking would work at the Gold Spike, however, so I'm probably obliged to pack it. As well as coffee, I use it for green tea that makes a good iced tea as well.
    I'm hoping to have more suitcase space on some future trip by putting Eastside Cannery with its coin laundry in the center of the trip and so packing fewer clothes. I suspect that they too won't give a coffee pot, but once I get settled down in Florida, I think I'll call around to a few places and ask.
    My favorite coffee hotel was Super 8 on Koval because it had a coffee pot in the room, but also free coffee in the lobby in machines with interesting choices.
    I won't give up carrying a ceramic cup, or buying a cheap dollar one downtown. I like that luxury. I have one here in Oak Park Illinois on our trip to Chicago and then Florida.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.