1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

In need of Caesars Properties Coupons...will pay

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by VegasSchemer, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey All,

I am hope this awesome board community can help get me out of an unexpected bind. I live in Vegas and like to give family a great stay when they come. I'll set up the rooms, shows, food, etc. With a little planning (and matchplays/freeplay), they all fall in love with the city we all love.

My sister and brother-in-law are coming to town the weekend of the 7th of November (Veterans Day weekend).

I had agreed with another poster to buy a 2 day complimentary stay coupon to a Caesars Property but we have lost contact and I'm getting close to the weekend my family will arrive. I have already booked 2 nights at Caesars Palace using that coupon code, if anyone has that to sell. If not, I can cancel the reservation and make a new one at another property. I just want to find something and that is an expensive weekend.

I am now looking for a 2 night weekend stay coupon for any decent Caesars property (anything above Bally's and Harrah's) to cover them. I'll be using my own nights for the other two days they'll be around.

If anyone is willing to sell me their coupons, that'd be so greatly appreciated. Please PM me if interested. I will happily pay you something in return for the use of the coupons. Also willing to throw a matchplay coupon your way from the 2015 book if you'd like. Just kind of in a bind right now.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.