1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

In a nutshell.....

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Shellster1, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shellster1

Shellster1 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is Myvegas?
    I went to the website, but I'm not on Facebook so I couldn't obtain any info.
    Mu best guess is it is an on-line gambling site...and if you win, instead of winning money (cuz that would be illegal I guess, you win prizes?
    Is it fun? Expensive? Worth it?
    Just wondering.
    Thanks everyone. :)

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are some FAQs above that cover what it is and how it works.

In a nutshell: its a game on Facebook. You have to join Facebook to play it. Its playing slots (and blackjack) with playmoney chips. As you play you accumulate "Loyalty Points" which you can turn in for free rewards from MLife.

3. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's free. It's just an online game no money involved (unless you want to buy more chips, but you don't need to do that).

You earn chips (the red ones) from picking them up on your virtual "Vegas Strip" as you build the hotels,or from links, or sharing with friends. Then you play your chips in the various slot machine games to earn loyalty points (the gold ones). Then you can redeem the loyalty points for various things at MGM resorts.

They've done a lot of changes lately, and there aren't that many great rewards anymore, so I'd look through them and make sure it's worth your effort to play. It takes hours a day for months to get the really big rewards. But something small like a free buffet or a free drinks is easy and doable.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh and you don't "win" prizes you have to earn them with your hours of play.. like 10 spins or so = 10 loyalty points. To get a decent prize like a buffet it's like 30,000 points.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.