1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I'm off! and tenerife question

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by vegasdrea, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In about 10 days I'm off to finally start my new life with my husband! I'll be living just outside of Manchester, quite a bit of a change for this California/Vegas gal!

Dean and I are trying to figure out where to go for our honeymoon; we were thinking Tenerife. He found two places Las Anericas and Coste de Adeje or something like that. I just want a beach, a bar and booze maybe some snorkeling or something like that too...has anyone been to these places? Which of the two would you suggest? Or is there somewhere else you all might be able to recommend? We have about a $5k budget including, flight, food, and hotel. Thanks everyone!

2. Dpin300

Dpin300 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your moving to Manchester in the UK you can easily fly to tenerife anytime. For your hooneymoon I'd choose something more nicer/romantic. You can do great snorkling in Thailand. (and drinking) Flight might be more expensive but once your there it isn't that expensive anymore. I found south africa to be the most romantic holiday ever. Water is too cold though for snorkling and shark infested :eek: but you can drink lots of wine and eat great food for cheap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.