1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I'm excited: just booked another cheap-a** trip to Vegas!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by matti, Dec 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matti

matti Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I were trying to find a time to go to Vegas together just after New Year's. Unfortunately, her work schedule was complicated and we couldn't make it work. She said I should go solo. Again :) I used frequent flier miles plus four nights comp (+ resort fees) at Flamingo. The grand total for the air and hotel is $112 (includes all taxes and resort fees). I don't think I've paid full-fare for a plane ticket in about two years! That leaves more money for blackjack.

I'm very excited as the Vegas itch hit me hard about a month ago! It's been six months since my last visit, which is too long!

2. Big Tip

Big Tip VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I have a good offer that includes a tournament, or a goodly amount of free play or match play, I tell my wife I can't afford NOT to go.

And it sounds like you are getting there on a bargain, so, good job. Have fun.

3. carolineno

carolineno High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ^^^^this! That's the kind of math I use too!

You're already ahead, like, at least $500 depending on where you're from. That should hold you for a little bit. Have fun!

4. matti

matti Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol, thank you! I'm really looking forward to it. I also have $50 of free play at Flamingo....it only gets better!

5. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice deal. I'm paying about $240 in March. Getting 3 nights at The D. Not sure if I'll get any FP with them, but I should have at least some next door at 4Queens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.