1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I'm back!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Freddie, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freddie

Freddie Tourist

Apr 17, 2002

My Trip Report

I'm back at work today. [​IMG] Just thought I would do a quick little report before I write the full one.

I missed Mikey. Looked for ya at the IP, but by the time we made it back there, my friend and I were too tired to move another foot. We walked ALL day!! So, needless to say, we never made it downtown. :rolleyes:

As for the IP, well..... It was not all that bad. My only real complaint was the shower. It was either HOT or COLD. No happy medium. We had a pool side room, so we had a balcony and watched the luaua (sp??) for free. Was pretty neat, but glad we didn't pay for it. Everyone was supper friendly there and seemed to always remember us when we would see them again. That was kind of nice. Liked the burger place, really good burgers. Pizza Palace was pretty good too. Stayed away from the buffett! Oh, the other thing I didn't like was you couldn't get bottled beer at the machines, only draft coors or coors light, not good when you are a Bud Light bottle drinker! So, I played a little BJ at the bar machines... and lost...... :rolleyes:

Lots more to come. Sorry I missed you Mikey, but I never saw any big bald guys with Hawaiian shirts on. [​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.