1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

ILLUSIONS at The Riviera (Seating question)

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Sin City Sinner, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sin City Sinner

Sin City Sinner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a large man.
    I'm going to be in Vegas in a week and we are getting tickets to ILLUSIONS. We have the choice between G/A and Preferred Tickets.
    Does anyone know what the differences are between GA & Preferred. Obviously Preferred would be closer and maybe the seating is a little more comfortable (again, I'm a large man) But Preferred isn't VIP, so is it worth the extra cash? Meaning, for anyone who has been to the show before, is GA too far away to enjoy the show? Or is the seating just really uncomfortable?

Thanks

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went and saw it and had G/A ticket and it was pretty much kitchen chairs side by side (if not touching each other there was no more than an inch in between) and very uncomfortable. I am not sure what the preferred seating was but I think it was more of a "theater" type seat. The show is half ways decent but I wouldn't go back to see anything in that theater sitting in G/A.
    I don't mind sitting in a kitchen chair type seat if I have room in front of me and beside me so I can shift in my seat or cross and uncross my legs.
    You may be able to call the Riviera and ask about the seating arrangements. Good luck.

3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another thing to note.....the G/A seats are maybe 8" step up and I think there were maybe 10 or so rows....so, suffice to say, if you have someone taller than you in front of you....it's not pleasant....lol

4. feeltheheat

feeltheheat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if i recall our Illusions experience correctly, they have 3 price levels.
    ALL with "kitchen chair type seats" in a very small theater.
    chairs are very close to each other.
    if you are early there, you should get an aisle seat (no seat numbers; you line up in each price level).
    we had seats in the 1st row of the 2nd price level.
    i think the chairs of the 2nd (preferred???) and the 3rd price level (G/A???) are all on one level behind each other.
    the show is pretty good. we liked it way better then penn and teller.
    rouven needs a bigger venue.
    buy 1st level tickets... and sit yourself in the last row of the section, or 2nd level tickets and get an aisle seat.
    the 3rd level is too far back.
    i hope this helps.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.