1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

iHeartRadio Music Festival Village

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by PopsOLA, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PopsOLA

PopsOLA Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So the wife and I just realized the iHeartMusic festival will be in town during our stay for another event. Kind of Ironic because last year we swore we would get tickets this year and just dumb luck put us there. Well the actual concerts fri and sat are sold out. The General Admission (standing room only) to the outdoor Festival is still being sold. Ticket prices seem to have went up from last year to this year. People on review websites said prices were under $30... while this year the prices are $60ish. Still probably will save me money from gambling for those 5 or 6 hours.

My main concern is the heat!!! Has anyone been to this when it was hosted at The Lot last year? If so how was it?

BTW... The Festival Village portion of the event will be Saturday Sept 20 at 11am and last til probably 5pm or so.

2. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be in Las Vegas at the time as well - it's usually a good time of year with no temps in the 100's anymore. The average temps on Sept 20th are 94 F for the high and 65 F for the low. That's tolerable.

Bill

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.